We have allowed a high level of inclusions in the program with touring, venues and restaurants selected for their unique character, so you can enjoy the many diverse experiences Japan has to offer.
Cost per person twin share
$7,690.00 – including return Qantas flights from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Japan.
$6,950.00 – not including flights or the transfers airport/hotel/airport
Single room supplement
- Airfares to/from Japan economy class on Qantas ex Australia to Tokyo and return Osaka via Tokyo to Australia
- Accommodation is based on twin/double share at:
- Hilton Tokyo for 5 nights
- Granvia Hotel Kyoto for 5 nights
- Most days, 2 meals per day as indicated in the Itinerary at a glance page or daily Itinerary including:
- Daily full buffet breakfast at the hotels
- Either lunch or dinner most days including soft drinks, beer and wine with the respective meals
- All coach and Bullet train transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- Sightseeing and admission to all museums and attractions as detailed in the itinerary
- Services of an English speaking guide throughout
- Local taxes and service charges
- Tips to drivers and guides
- Passport and visa fees if applicable
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Items of personal nature including laundry, minibar, room service etc.
- Travel insurance
A total of 12 CPD points are available to practitioners participating in this study tour.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and current as at August 2016
- Pricing may change due to alterations in exchange rates, taxes or fuel surcharges beyond our control
- While we don’t anticipate any changes, the itinerary may be subject to change.
Flights to and from Japan
We have selected Qantas as the key carrier which has conveniently timed flights from Australia to Japan and back.
Flights from Melbourne appear on the online tour booking page. People from other capital cities should contact us for flight details.
If these flights are not suitable for your travel plans, as an accredited travel agent, Impact can also organise alternative flights as well additional extended travel within Japan or beyond so please free to discuss your travel plans with us.